LAW AND HUMANITIES PROGRAM - INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP GRANT
2015-2016 academic year
LHP International Internship Grant - Application Guidelines
The LHP current beneficiaries (2015-2016 academic year), as well as the beneficiaries of the LHP program within the last five academic years (i.e. since 2011-2012 academic year), are invited to apply.
In 2016 the Program offers up to 3 grants, each providing maximum 1800 EUR total amount, to contribute to the living costs of students participating in international internships, for up to 3 months. The Grants will be provided on a competitive basis and keeping in mind the representation of each Program country.
Eligible applicants should submit the documents listed below, by sending them via a single email with title "application for LHP International Internship Grant", to REFLHP_PDF@romaeducationfund.org
1) completed LHP International Internship Application Form downloadable here;
2) former LHP beneficiaries who are not in the Program anymore shall also submit an official transcript with the Grade Point Average for those academic years/semesters during which they did not receive an LHP scholarship;
3) an acceptance letter from the institution where the internship is to be pursued, containing relevant contact details, period of internship, and - if the case - the costs and/or services covered by the host institution;
4) a passport or ID copy.
The deadline for submitting applications is June 27, 2016.
Applications may be completed either in English, or in one of the languages of the LHP program countries (Russian, Romanian, or Ukrainian). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants should be enrolled as students in tertiary-level institutions in the 2015-2016 academic year;
- Applicants should be beneficiaries of the LHP program in the current academic year, OR they should have been beneficiaries of the LHP program within the last five academic years (i.e. since 2011-2012);
- Applicants should be invited / accepted to pursue an internship program in an institution / organization outside their home country;
- Applicants should be fluent in the working language of the host institution / organization.
While the internship can be pursued throughout the year, the applicants will be required to prove that the period of internship for which funds are required from REF does not conflict with any academic obligations.
- Relevance of the nature of the internship for applicant’s academic profile or professional development goals;
- Importance of the institution / organization hosting the internship, for the respective domain of activity;
- International coverage of work of the organization hosting the internship;
- Applicant’s stated motivation (statement of purpose);
- Applicant’s current academic performance (GPA).
Please note that in case of equally good applications priority will be given to students who have not benefited of an LHP International Internship Grant in the past.
For further questions, please contact your Country Coordinator:
"Children of St.Petersburg'
Tel: +7 921 434 83 39
Postal address: Russia, 196106, St. Petersburg, post box 247, "Deti Peterburga"
International Renaissance Foundation - Kyiv (Ukraine)
Artema St., 46, Kyiv 04053, Ukraine
Tel: +380 (44) 461 9500